Friday 15th January 2021 - Important!
Dear patients we have remained open throughout the pandemic and will continue to stay open. Unfortunately we have many staff that are self isolating for the next 10 days and we ask that you please use an online consultation to contact us during this time to ensure that we continue to provide the best possible service.
Please don't visit without an appointment.
To start an online consultation please click below:
The NHS in London is very busy due to rising coronavirus infection rates, but we’ll help you get urgent care when you need it.
Most consultations are over the phone and via video. This is for everyone's safety. We will assess your situation and invite you into the practice if needed. We can arrange same-day appointments if you need urgent care but please don't visit without an appointment. Appointments will be held in the best way to keep you safe from Covid.
You can also contact 111, day or night, for other urgent health advice - including if you have concerns about your Covid-19 symptoms.
Please remember that 999 and A&E are for emergencies.
Please help reduce infections, protect the NHS and keep each other safe by following the latest rules.
Please do not contact your GP for a COVID-19 vaccine. The NHS is prioritising vaccinating people who experts have agreed will benefit the most. We will let you know when it is your turn. Please see here for advice.
Try the NHS App
Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- check your symptoms - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data - choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
If you already use Patient Access you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well.
For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp
Our premises are purpose-built and wheelchair accessible. Smoking Is Not Allowed Anywhere On The Premises. Dogs Are Not Allowed On The Premises (Except Guide Dogs)
(Site updated 17/01/2021)